Sensory tips

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 7 November 2013

HOME INDOOR PLAY SET UPS!!

Play time is a big must for our kids, with all that extra energy they carry the need a really good play.

But for some families we just just don't have the set up, as a single mother who is renting a unit I definatly don't have the backyard space for my little guy to run free. Now I am still fairly new to all the amazing things out there for our kids but after andOT session I new I had to share with you all some great new facts!!

OUR KIDS CAN HAVE AN AMAZING PLAYGROUND NO BACKYARD NEEDED!!!

I have just ordered a hole heap of stuff for my unit for my little man to have his own play centre gym.
I ordered and indoor swing set, there are 3 different attachments in this set and all you do is set it up in the door frames simple, no holes and not alot of effort needed.
I also ordered a crash matt for the rough and tumble my son loves so much.
A play tunnel which folds right up so no room is taken up once you have finished.
I also order ed a trampoline its a small square one the folds up easily and fits behind the lounge which is amazing.

There are so many more things available but this is all I have ordered so far...
So don't feel bad about not having the room have a look online and you can find many things to suit your home needs!!

This is one of many websites
http://www.sensorytools.net


No comments:

Post a Comment